Riper specially designed for the primary treatment of fields, since the soil scraping creates a “fluffy” soil that is oxygenated to the desired depth.
- Available versions: 9/11/13/15 springs
- Required horsepower of tractor: 90-150hp
- Ideal for preparing and processing hard soil to a large depth (40-45cm), thus improving the fertility and also contributing to the prevention of erosion.
- Suitable for stony grounds with rooted rocks and for soils full of clods and weeds.
- The pressure springs are ideal for protecting the tines from obstacles of the subsoil, facilitating their penetration.
- Flexible construction requiring less tractive force, thus saving a significant amount of fuel.